Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Best video

Best video 2 нед. 4 дн. назад #13079

• ytigymup
  • ytigymup аватар
  • Новый участник
  • Баллов: 21
SXephil - YouTube Channel Review

SXephil is a YouTube sensation. He is always on the top views of the day record, and he is fantastic! SXephil, whose real name is Phillip DeFranco, talks about the information in a YouTube video on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. He puts his personal fun spin on the news, making it more fun for viewers than the regular CNN News or a information station on tv.

Phil is likely one of the funniest individuals on YouTube. Every day, he decides who he thinks the D-bag of the day goes to be. Though his channel has many sexual jokes, if you are old enough and lack enough maturity to suppose that they are humorous, that is the best YouTube channel in the world for you to watch.

DeFranco averages round 250,000 views within the first couple days on his movies click. He features so many views and feedback so quick, typically the comments are greater than the views as a result of YouTube cannot calculate that quick.

I love this channel. Some examples of issues he says are: "Well, one day I stated to myself, Phil, and I did say Phil, as a result of me and myself are on a first name basis." "Well, that is that....anyhoozle."

This guy is my favorite YouTube star, and I hope you will like him just as much as I do. His content is very innapropriate, so it is undoubtedly NSFW (not safe for work). This isn't a funny video you possibly can show your boss. This is extra of a watch at home video. Also, do not let your kids watch it if they don't know about tips on how to make babies. Phil will often make references to this, and in case your kid doesn't understand how this course of works, they'll know after watching about eight of his movies. This is a super channel, and if you subscribe, you will finally really feel like you are part of a nation. Oh, and if you missed this video, when the Vampire Robot Nazis who are additionally Chuck Norris and Dolphins come to plague the earth, the DeFranco nation is assembly in Kansas. We are going to start an actual nation. The purpose Phil picked Kansas is as a result of he thinks even him and a bunch of YouTube viewers could take over Kansas.

This channel is amazing, and you need to undoubtedly check it out at least a pair occasions. He has off days, where the movies are not that funny, however many of the days, you may end up in stitches with laughter. I would rate this channel a ten out of 10 stars. It is definitely PG-13.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.222 секунд